At Red Bone Alley, We Go the Distance for Bus Tours
As Seen in Bus Tours Magazine
The Red Bone Alley Hospitality Program Includes:
- Free meals for driver and escort
- Reserved Parking
- Quick Service
- Flexible Billing
- Located Right Off I-95
Follow these 2 easy steps to ensure quick service:
- Call for a Reservation
- Then call 3 hours ahead of your arrival time with your orders.
The Sandwich Menu
$11.50 per person
Sandwich orders come with fries and a choice of coffee, tea, lemonade or soda.
- Bacon Swiss Burger - Grilled ½ pound burger with range bacon, melted Swiss cheese and sautéed onions (or, design your own burger).
- Hot Club Sandwich - Grilled chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese and honey mustard with lettuce and tomato on grilled honey wheat bread.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich - Chopped chicken tossed with sweet local pecans and low-fat (but doesn't taste low fat!) mayonnaise dressing. Served with fresh seasonal fruit (or fries).
- Soup and Sandwich - A half hot club or chicken salad sandwich and a bowl of our freshly made soup of the day.
** Prices include tax and tip. For salads add an extra $2 per person; for dessert add $3.
$15.95 per person
Entrée orders include a soft drink, tea or coffee, and a choice of our creamy home style cheesecake or hot apple crisp with ice cream.
- Shrimp & Grits – Red Bone's nationally acclaimed spicy fried shrimp on creamy cheese grits, topped with smoked ham, mushrooms and scallions.
- Grilled Breast of Chicken – Bronzed Chicken-Heart healthy, pan seared chicken breast seasoned with Red Bone Alley Foods' Bronzed Seasoning Rub® served with sautéed mixed vegetables.
- Hamburger Steak – Selected from the top 1% of ultimate choice graded American Beef, we serve our hamburger steak smothered in mushrooms, onions and peppers, with garlic mashed potatoes (or fries) and snap peas.
- Pecan Chicken Salad with Fruit – Chopped chicken tossed with sweet local pecans and low-fat mayonnaise dressing surrounded by a bountiful variety of fresh seasonal fruits.
- Pork Chop – A hearty flash grilled and soy basted pork chop, served with garlic mashed potatoes (or fries or rice) with a vegetable medley.
** Prices include tax and tip. For salads, add an extra $2 per person.